When it comes to obtaining and maintaining your non-profit organization's tax-exempt status, there is a lot of paper work that should be prepared, analyzed, and submitted to the IRS. With over 17 years of experience, Amanda Smith, CPA is ready to help you create and analyze all the necessary paperwork, forms, and worksheets and help submit them to the IRS promptly. Each year the IRS requires most tax-exempt organizations to submit the Form 990 and its relations, which includes the following items.
- Balance Sheet
- Functional Expense Statement
- Income Statement
- Individual Program Expense Statement
- Revenue Support Schedules
The IRS uses these very specific revenue and expense classifications to determine if your organization will retain its tax-exempt status. So, it's imperative to rely on a professional CPA that has dealt with the non-profit organizations’ tax-exempt process. Amanda Smith, CPA will help create and build your accounting system around these revenue and expense classifications. If you are starting a new non-profit organization, Amanda Smith can help you prepare your organization's 501 (c)(3) application for tax-exempt status.
Amanda Smith, CPA will help you
- Complete and file your non-profit status application
- Design, install, and maintain your Accounting System
- Payroll Tax Preparation and Deposits
- Prepare and file the 990 and 990T tax forms
- Prepare your initial start-up documentations
- Provide training for your accounting personnel
- Provide training for your board on non-profit financial statement usage and effective budgeting practices
- Review and compile your financial statements
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payroll preparation
Knowing your business finances are in good hands gives you peace of mind. With over 17 years of experience as an auditor and accountant, Amanda Smith has made it her business to gain the knowledge needed to give you professional business accounting and tax services that meet your needs and offer you peace of mind. She offers flexibility and innovation in her solutions and always make sure to keep you informed of your situation. Finances are about taking control of your life and knowing you are working hard for a better future. Contact Amanda Smith, CPA today to get your money working for you and start building your future. Call 304-350-1622 today or Request A Consultation now.